Here's the promo:
Saturday mornings, 6 – 7 am
Spend an hour in the Coffeehouse for a quirky mix of current news headlines and interviews showcasing individuals with a passion for mystery and a penchant for the unknown, unexplained or unusual. Locally originated and live, Wendy takes listeners on a unique exploration of topics such as UFO sightings, ghost encounters, near death experiences, alternative healing methods and innovative sustainable living.
Upcoming guests to show include:
· Thomas J. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt authors of the Children of Roswell which takes a look at the aftermath and lifetime impact Roswell has had on families that knew the truth and their interactions with the government. What has our government kept quiet?
· Adam Hall, a private equity fund manager and author of The EarthKeeper: Undeveloping the Future, discusses land development rights and creation of sustainable projects that are mindful of conservation, preservation and restoration. Can developers and conservationists become allies?
· Robbie Holz, internationally-respected healer and author of “Secrets of Aboriginal Healing”, reveals the beliefs and principles of the 60,000-year-old healing practices of the Aborigines of Australia. Can Aboriginal healing techniques help cure arthritis and cancer?
· Richard Estep, a trained EMT and author of The World's Most Haunted Hospitals, shares chilling stories of personal encounters experienced by doctors and nurses in hospitals and asylums around the world. Does a ghost in Utah really predict deaths?
· Nick Redfern, author of Weapons of the Gods, offers evidence that ancient civilizations were destroyed by weapons with terrifying power. Did previous cultures develop and thrive only to self-destruct?
--- Wendy Garrett’s broadcast radio experience spans two decades including reporting, anchoring and hosting duties at top Kansas City Metro stations, including KCMO AM, KCKC FM, KFKF FM and KRVK FM. She is an author and artist residing in her own haunted bungalow.
My quirky experiences with The Nightlight are still very much a part of me. Along with that, there is a tremendous desire to keep pushing forward and offering a venue to promote the unusual and extraordinary encounters so many of us are experiencing in this incredible state we call "reality".
This is a new audience and I am looking forward to a different format! Hope you will tune in and join the progress. More details to come as I have them.