Beyond PSI Daily

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Reality and M-O-R-E

It has been awhile since I talked about why I am so determined to showcase metaphysics, the unconventional, uncommon and unexplained in regard to the content for my program Conscious Living.

I believe there is an under-served audience for that content and those who do address it and validate some of the most amazing experiences of the transcendent from the experiencer viewpoint are few.

I want to be one who gives credence to a slowly growing number of experiencers who are braving their own fear of being discounted, dismissed, or devalued... because they have undergone something so inexplicably extraordinary and paradigm shifting that they simply can't remain silent.

Here's the show. The tease omits working with ghosts, intuition, spirit guides and conscious creation. I do cover that. [The key to becoming more metaphysically aware is trust. When you can trust that your intuitive connections are your hotline to Source, God, Spirit, All-that-is, etc., you can engage your inner light of being. When you learn to sustain and focus that light energy, the world reveals the presence of the extraordinary. "Reality" becomes an incredible place to play, learn and grow!] ...

As for my own ongoing exploration, I am enjoying a book published in 1997 (Interesting timing.).  Robert Peterson is the author of Out of Body Experiences, How to have them and what to expect. He gives a nod to Robert Monroe and earns a solid endorsement from Charles Tart, internationally recognized for his more than 50 years of research on the nature of consciousness. Well worth reading if you need some validation/instruction on pursuing your own out of body journeys. As it happens, this book is also available on line. His blog is another resource to bookmark.

I stumbled upon the following BBC show while checking for updates on Stuart Wilde - who recently transitioned to the next plane. He was one of the first new-thought visionaries I discovered ... some 40 years ago and have bookmarked as a source for some of my web content. He will be missed:  Details. 

Having no doubt about the non-linear aspect of time, I appreciate this presentation. We are still mystified by certain elements of time. When a shift happens and time surprises us, the wake up ensues.

My spirit contacts insist we are simply in one of many dimensions and they inhabit others, as do we, in multi-dimensional form. Out of body experiences offer exploration in this area but there is much more to it than that.

No matter what is seen in the manifest physical realm, I believe there is a mirrored non-physical counter reality and/or realities. What can I prove? I can experience it. Proof is self-determined. Science, however is another story. Check out a fabulous exploration of Parallel Universes, Alternative Timelines and Multiverses in this program. Proof is out there.




As there are other places to exist that require no physical representation of consciousness, I suspect Stuart Wilde is comfortably adjusting to his transcended vibrational presence.

The metaphysical breadcrumbs he left in his teachings will remain as stepping stones - and a lasting treasure.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: