Beyond PSI Daily

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Seeding fun in the Intent

I have a presentation this week. What to say? How to share?

Thoughts. Words. Insight. The experiences have changed me since I wrote the book. Maybe I can better express what once was beyond belief. In time, some things can become routine. However, some wonders simply expand.. to become wonder-full. My nightlights are that.

- The dove flew into the store through an open door. Only one person saw her. The others thought it was a mistake and laughed it off. Spotted a couple of hours later, she had nestled in some shirts on a shelf. Location revealed, the one who saw her was reassured .. and those who missed it .. openly wondered how they had not noticed.

Still a bit confused, she hit the glass trying to get out and stunned herself. We gently ushered her to the open door where she flew across the street to a safe ledge above the sidewalk.  

On the way home, another dove sat in the middle of the road, motionless. She appeared to be wounded or stunned. Her right wing feathers were ruffled. We stopped to scoop her up.

She did not fight going into the car but she was not ready to trust me and squirmed free after we were in the vehicle. I caught her again and had to keep a firm hold or she would hurt herself trying to escape. I told her to be patient because we had a yard she could go free in. She calmed, looked me in the eye and blinked. We set her on a platform in a tree - near water and a pile of seed.

She waited for an hour then flew. We have seen her only once but that was enough to know she had recovered and is able to go her own way.  

Twice in one day. One for me and one for Andy. We looked up the Dove Totem and connected our dots.

To help me keep things in perspective and open to larger views, I play with different types of oracles and symbols. I also try to avoid taking things too serious and find ways to remind me of that intent.

(Ann Bolinger-McQuade is a good resource for Oracles. Our interview on Conscious Living.)

Yesterday, I asked what it would be helpful for me to know at that time - as I spread the cards out into a flat pile and chose two...


Point made. Then I asked, "How can I upgrade this view?"
The next two cards...


An overview of the playing field I happened to be using...


And the underlying intent...


Each action seemed to be random. Cleaning and rearranging the room, I found the cards and shuffled. I love this deck. The cards are worn and familiar and they have become lightly scented from sharing a drawer with candles.

The magazine was already on the table and I set my cards there as I drew them. After it all played out, I saw how the pictures created an added element.

Cool thing is, the universe responds to the energy we are putting out... in perfect order. It can be as hard or easy as we choose to make it. The difference is in our approach.

The fun is in connecting the dots.


.

1 comment:

Wendy Garrett said...

I found a piece that relates to this blog post and speaks about the entanglement thing illustrated here... ... [Neils Bohr said, “If you do not get schwindlig (dizzy) when you think about these things (meaning quantum theory), you have not really understood it.”] ... http://www.ufodigest.com/article/psi-entanglement-0819