Beyond PSI Daily

Friday, December 6, 2013

Releasing expectation to allow revelation

Repeat after me:  "allow and all is revealed"

Each has his own mission here. Mine is to explore. The guides tell me over and over again,
repeating so that I may eventually let down my resistance to the message ... "allow and all is revealed".

There it is, a message, the seed of transcendent awakening staring me in the face, echoing in my dreams, dancing in my mind. They have altered me with the suggestion of the existence of a triggering catalyst awaiting birth.

It is here, where I am not looking, I am given everything I could want or need and then some. All  knowledge, wisdom, being of past, present, future and eternal ONE. Everything is here for me to know -- and from that insight -- all is boiled down into one irrefutable state: unknown.

The secret in becoming and growing up the ladder .. is quite simple. One allows all to be as it is without expectation or attachment. Letting go of Ego and Judgement and time-shifting truisms, one can step into his/her power when she says without doubt: Here - I Am and I know no-thing. Then there are no limitations and no walls preventing all from being revealed.

In the flickering, ever-presence of the Nightlight Energy, I am given prods to continue seeking past my "given" knowns and truisms to avoid stopping at what might appear to be an answer in order to allow that which is yet unknown to have space in the moment to allow: (Our word for it is) "revelation"...

I cannot "know" what to expect or it cannot be revealed. To learn, grow, expand and evolve awareness and conscious presence one must retain the ability to hold space as a blank slate. In other words, to know no-thing is to know all. One sees beyond form to flow.

There is a sense of divine grace in this state of  I-haven't-a-clue -- and what a ride it is -- that beautiful state of clue-less is fuel on the path of becoming. Not knowing leaves the door open wide to extraordinary journeys.

Though all of this wonder and overwhelm of paranormal, metaphysical terrain of  reality shifting, there is at least one asset: Curiosity.  


The only walls that exist are those you have built to keep you in on solid ground. Once you have determined that foundation to have been built on faulty logic, you can enlist, engage and empower intuition and supernatural resources to awaken the light within and follow the trail home.  Or you can watch a movie .... and simply enjoy your time.

To be at one with endless possibilities: revelation.




Just for fun.. Sedona The Movie 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: