Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Telling the Story

It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous. - Robert Benchley

Thank goodness for that. There is no doubt the world has some brilliant writers but the best seller list also includes...the best story tellers. And some stories were never written, they continue as an oral history.

If I thought I had to be the best writer, I would throw in the towel. My writing is about the need to communicate and share my story about phenomenal events that shifted my perspective on who we all are and the powers of mind that we have yet to tap into.

I only hope that I can do justice by giving the experience some kind of platform for acknowledgement. Makes no difference to me that these encounters happened outside of the spotlight. Transformative spiritual events are often experienced when we are alone. It is in the sharing that we learn our individual experiences are part of the collective evolution of soul - and though we may be separated by a physical body or by distance, we discover that in the essence form of who we are - we are not alone.

- Samples from the PBS program Infinite Mind. The Book by Valerie Hunt: Infinite Mind

No comments: