8 Habits for Highly Successful Intuitives –
- Gratitude – Ability to be thankful. Gratitude is appreciation for all that is. In that state, there is always room for more.
- Discretion – Keeping a lid on all that might be known. The goal is to be a conduit for spirit not a fog horn for ego.
- Trust – Others are not required to validate the gift. It is and there is trust in that knowing.
- Humility – At times, it may appear the information is incorrect. So be it. Proving could expose one who is vulnerable. It is up to the other as to whether they choose to affirm it.
- Faith – In a Higher Power – There is a source of connection in which we are all one.
- Joy – Whatever the daily drama, life in some form and fashion goes on. This might also be called a state of Grace.
- Solitude – Ability to isolate oneself from all material matters to engage in an inner dialogue with source.
- Integrity – You can choose whether to use your intuitive ability only for personal guidance or to develop it to help others learn to navigate and improve their abilities. However, helping others, rather than a hobby, is a lifestyle. As you are held accountable for the answers you provide, it is in your best interest (and theirs) to become adept at what you do.
Intuition can provide a recipe for your Wings. Then it will not matter the situation you are in, you will always have the ability to fly above it for perspective. - wendy