Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Energy of No Thought, Spirit Moves in Silence

The trees were budding, the birds were singing - the grass was wet - the whole earth was shining. And suddenly I was the trees and the flowers and the birds and the grass - and there was no I at all. (Kahlil Gibran's words quoted from Mary Haskell's journal dated 23rd May 1924)

His words inspired me long before I became aware that he was a channel. We live in beauty beyond our ability to comprehend or to capture in description. He is inspiration for all who channel to aspire to continue to lift our energy and, in so doing, purify our connection.

Channeling leads one to spend great amounts of time alone. But rather than feeling lonely, there is a greater sense of interconnectedness with All That Is. The sense of being is expanded to encompass awareness beyond the manifest plane.

Kahlil Gibran - From the website Kahlil.org -"The following excerpt from a letter dated March 1, 1918, summarizes much of the love and wisdom of this great man:

"Silence is painful, but in silence things take form, and we must wait and watch, In us, in our secret depth, lies the knowing element which sees and hears that which we do not see nor hear.

All our perceptions, all the things we have done, all that we are today, dwelt once in that knowing, silent depth, that treasure chamber in the soul. And we are more than we think, We are more than we know.

That which is more than we think and know is always seeking and adding to itself while we are doing - or think we are doing nothing. But to be conscious of what is going in our depth is to help it along.

When subconsciousness becomes consciousness, the seeds in our winter-clad selves turn to flowers, and the silent life in us sings with all its might. This Life reveals much of that which we do not know - but it is Life after death that reveals all."


- Gibran soars beyond the material plane to open a window to a universe brimming with seeds of potential - and takes us with him. Even so, I cannot embrace a similar affliction toward silence. I am inspired to offer a reply.

I must admit I find no pain in silence.

Silence gifts me with insight, the light of divine connection.
Immersed in silence All That Is sings,
eternal harmonic resonance, lullaby from the Universe.

Reminding us we are never alone,
it has been my experience in silence to be filled.
Listen with your heart and you can hear Angels singing plants to grow.

I must admit I find no pain in silence.
And then I remember this was not always so. It was only after I began to channel - that I became still enough to hear the Angels sing. Channeling taught me I could hear with my heart and with my ears! Silence is Golden. And so it is...

No comments: