Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Growth through Adversity - That's Life

Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Companion animals also work with spirit. Often taken for granted, they get us from Point A to Point B and we are none the wiser - Max was/is my guardian - and for one particular assignment, he led me to the door.

Accept no outer proclamation or predetermination of your potential result. When spirit calls and says "Go" – then go! We are drawn to events and people who will help us work on our life lessons. Show up! (The fact that spirit called means you will also have help.)

An example: Well-meaning friends told me to run from a certain challenge, to get out or I would lose. They believed the ship upon which I set sail to be the Titanic and they did not want that outcome for me. I understood but I read their fear and their projections. They wanted me to live up to their expectations. I had to go because this was a life lesson. Ducking would bring it on in another form. I did not duck.

Spirit said there was no need to fear. I had to test my inner knowing against projected fear. I did not reject them but I rejected their outcome and climbed aboard. Indeed the ship was supposed to sink, but I was told I must learn to trust.

The manifest plane is a projection. Things are not what they seem. The ship I set sail on could not be described because - for them it did not exist - and I had no time to convince anyone while I was in the middle of creation... In addition, I had to wrestle my own demons. A life challenge requires full commitment and it is not fair... You're all in or you're still all in - but you're Out!

Yes, I appeared to board a sinking ship... but when I chose to create no fear and to fully engage my energy and light, the ship did not remain submerged. Joined with spirit and the co-creator in the scene, we birthed a better vessel with our energy. We set voyage on the Nautilus.

Another analogy:

What I knew: I had to get in the water.

What I did not know: I was learning how to ski!

The boat, the life jacket, the skis, the driver, trusting I would not be eaten by sharks, and remembering how to swim came with the adventure.

Not only will adversity reveal friend and foe, it will force you to dive within to rescue yourself – and others - that is the divine energy of a miracle. If or when the ship sank, I could rise above it. I could also learn how to breathe underwater and create a new way of being – beyond fear – beyond failure – beyond the manifest illusion.

Opening the door to the challenge put me on a new path that led to a realm I was supposed to remember. It is nothing I can tell. Each must listen to his/her truth and lose fear. Only then can you remember. In doing, I am. In being, I remember.

No comments: