Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, April 20, 2007

Listening to the Wind, Hearing Spirit, Divine Guidance

Apparently, I arrived with an assignment I was supposed to grown into. Kicking and screaming, I "grew"... And I DID ask, "Why me?" Why couldn't my assignment be more conventional, something I could say to others and they would know the minute they heard it ... and approve?? Why do I have to learn by doing instead of having some kind of instruction? And then why do I, and what I have learned, remain far outside the realm of convention?

When I put as much effort into allowing as I had into kicking and screaming in protest, things began to fall into place. I became quiet, my heart softened, the world shifted. I "heard" instruction and I learned.

I learned to listen to what cannot be heard. I learned to express what cannot be spoken and I learned to write - to understand what cannot be taught. And somewhere in the mix, it resonated. The energy exchange bypassed the mind and became knowing.

I learned to become the empty vessel to allow all-that-is to flow through me. I am not required to know, just to allow for the spark of knowing to ignight the flame of being and illuminate the expression of light. And in that moment of creation - I am, as we all are: One.

From the Teachings of JKrishnamurti
"This is something most marvelous if you come upon it. I can go into it, but the description is not the described. It’s for you to learn all this by looking at yourself—no book, no teacher can teach you about this. Don’t depend on anyone, don’t join spiritual organizations; one has to learn all this out of oneself. And there the mind will discover things that are incredible. But for that, there must be no fragmentation and therefore immense stability, swiftness, mobility. To such a mind there is no time and therefore living has quite a different meaning."
"The description is not the described" - The Impossible Question (190)

No comments: