Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Manifest Dreaming, Materializing Results, Co-Creating

There are two kinds of writer: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.
- Brian Aldiss



So that is what it looks like. I also have a certificate to hang... somewhere... not exactly sure where but it is nice to have a tangible reminder of going through the process.

The book should be available to order in about three weeks. They are setting up the templates now. Progress.

I am starting to get a few things lined up. My friend Paul, who owns Leopold Gallery, is offering space for me to hold classes. I had a wonderful response to a class at Aquarius Books a few years ago but wasn't ready to pursue it at that point. The class was "Learning to Connect with your Higher Self." This time, I am considering offering three different approaches -Manifesting Abundance, Journaling Prosperity and Awakening to Divine Guidance. I am also open to suggestions.

I have two initial outlets for marketing - One is a television interview with a book reviewer and the other is a church organization also offering an introduction to a new author. And the more effort I am willing to invest - the better my results. The wonderful thing about iUniverse - they offer a Marketing Kit designed to help support and organize a marketing program. The downside. It requires WORK. Given I do the work, they will help book an appearance and signing at a local (for me) Barnes and Noble. (Location to be determined.)

Writing the book - as hard as that was - is apparently the first leg of a long haul endurance race. So - guess I am warmed up! Having to come up with a marketing plan may not be so bad. Hello Universe! Could someone please book me an all-expenses paid interview in Hawaii? Okay - now I have a goal. Next step...making myself attractive to Hawaii... ; )

No comments: