Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, May 21, 2007

Daily Connection with Spirit

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I may not remember. Involve me and I'll understand. — Native American Proverb

A Native American Shaman helped me establish methods to work through blocks in order to improve my channeling ability as I continued to work with the nightlight energy. She provided lessons on daily grounding and healing past wounds. One of the most effective ways we can establish roots and develop meaning in the day-to-day relationship with life is in ritual, or honoring a routine.

This does not require a large production. The beauty is in the simplicity. For me, an easy ritual is the way one chooses to greet the day. Each day offers a new opportunity to appreciate and explore the wonder of the world. Offering a simple "Thank you, " grounds you in the present and opens the door to the possibility of receiving more to be thankful for. Through connection, one is engaged in the ever-unfolding process of life. And so it is.

2 comments:

Roy said...

Involve me so I can understand.
I feel energy in my hands. It is
a healing force/energy. I can't
make it work it just comes. about
May 25 07 I meet a man who was blowing his nose a lot. I just held
my hand over his forhead and His wife let me know that he had not blown his nose in a couple of hours
My experience says he had a low self esteem. To me healing is the
God force/spirit/energy within. I do not feel that from most people.
No ritual but somehow faith healing

Roy

wendy said...

Hello Roy:
Thank you for sharing your gift. You asked me to involve you and I am responding to that.

As I see it, you are right. There is no directing of the gift. Unlike other learned forms of energy healing - Reiki, etc., this energy comes when it is needed and not upon your call, you allow it to flow through you. To put it into words is limiting but my words for it are Holy Spirit or Divine healing spirit of the Christ Light/Consciousness. I use the word consciousness because healing is not about healing symptoms, it is releasing energy and channeling the flow of whatever is needed to whomever shows up on your path. Symptoms dissolve when the energy shifts. None of it is mental or controlled. It is allowing the Holy Spirit to work through us when we are called. You are open to receiving and allow it to work through you when others might be relieved of whatever ill is presented. To go beyond that is unnecessary. The person whom you touched will either investigate to see how they also had a part in accepting that interconnection and have the ability to tap into it on their own or they will just walk on. There is no right or wrong response other than to remember to give thanks for all that is seen and unseen in that exchange. You are going with the flow and living in the light, sharing the gift of healing with all who cross your path for all who cannot believe until they see. The short version:
God works through you to shift energy. It happens with perfect timing and you are there.