Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Faith Healing and Shifting Energy, Divine Intervention

“Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.” ~ John Lennon


I am sharing a question on an earlier post because it is relevant to any who experience that wonderful gift of healing energy they can pass on to others. It is a spontaneous event and does not require learning any special routine. It comes, it is passed on, and on it goes.

Question: Involve me so I can understand. I feel energy in my hands. It is a healing force/energy. I can't make it work it just comes. about May 25 07 I met a man who was blowing his nose a lot. I just held my hand over his forehead and His wife let me know that he had not blown his nose in a couple of hours. My experience says he had a low self esteem. To me, healing is the God force/spirit/energy within. I do not feel that from most people.
No ritual but somehow faith healing.

Roy

Reply: Hello Roy - I hope all is well. Keep allowing your gift to teach you ... the self esteem issue is a good one to deal with but so hard for people to fix...they manifest symptoms instead until someone either helps them to identify it or they come to terms with the issue on their own through the use of various tools. Your assist with the Divine Intervention allows them - for a moment - to re-think or un-think that "illness" / "dis-ease." Thank you for sharing your gift.

- You asked me to involve you and I am responding to that.

As I see it, you are right. There is no directing of the gift. Unlike other learned forms of energy healing - Reiki, etc., this energy comes when it is needed and not upon your call. You allow it to flow through you. Words are limiting but my words for it are Holy Spirit or the Christ Light/Consciousness.

I use the word consciousness because healing is not about healing symptoms, it is releasing energy and channeling the flow of whatever is needed to whomever shows up on your path. (Animal, Human, or Other) Symptoms dissolve when the energy shifts. None of it is mental nor has need of being controlled. It is allowing the Holy Spirit to work through us when we are called. You are open to receive and allow it to work through you when others might be relieved of whatever ill is presented.

To go into what might happen beyond that event is unnecessary. The person whom you touched will either investigate to see how they also had a part in accepting that interconnection and have the ability to tap into it on their own or they will just walk on. There is no right or wrong response other than to remember to give thanks for all that is seen and unseen in that exchange.

You are going with the flow and living in the light, sharing the gift of healing with all who cross your path for all who cannot believe until they see. The short version: God works through you to shift energy. It happens with perfect timing and you are there. Faith Healing. And so it is.

Wendy

The connection I find interesting is that my guides also instruct me to put a hand on the forehead when doing energy work. I do not question but that there obviously is a reason.


*More information on Faith Healing: From a faith healer who spells out what I believe. We are one.

"I realize that we are all part of a universal ONENESS and that there isonly ONE power - call it what you want. Everything else is cultural." - Helena Steiner-Hornsteyn D.D.

No comments: