Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Talking to Nightlights at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iUniverse and more

Sometimes you just have to bow to the absurd. - Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Up the Long Ladder," Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42823.2 - Quotegarden

What I wonder? Has anyone had an experience like mine? Do other people converse with blinking lights? If so, has it changed their lives or are they just going about the business of living and pretending there is nothing to it?

By May of 1997, I had developed a good connection with my spirit guides. I was given a brief message that stopped me in my tracks and made me think about what I really wanted from my life. I printed a copy and kept the paper separate - because it startled me a bit and it definitely got my attention. Aside from a water stain, it is still in good condition.

"Will it take a lightening bolt to make you realize you need a change in your routine, a catastrophe to shake you out of autopilot? How do you react when you are surrounded by chaos? Do you fight and recreate more chaos or do you choose a new response?

"Note your progress by the intensity of your catastrophes. When you pay attention, you will no longer require a lightening bolt to force you to change your behavior."


Catastrophes are catalysts for change. The foreshadowing led me to believe I could learn more if I stopped recreating the same old catastrophe routine in my life and tried a few changes on my own ... something new ... Instead of fighting change, I tried to embrace it. I learned to channel and that was new. In December of 1997, I discovered the nightlight energy.

No comments: