Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Stuff and Stuffing of Creativity - and Webby Winners

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. -
>A. A. Milne

Why do I find it painful to try to narrow my focus and choose only one topic? For one thing, I hate being contained or confined to producing a predictable output. I do understand consistency. Starbucks could not exist without the element of regularity and routine.

My writing doesn't work that way nor does the inspiration that drives it. Some days it is related to a thing that may only happen on rare occasion. The next day it is something else.

The lack of a common theme is a detriment when someone is hoping to develop a relationship and relying on some form of continuity to determine a connection. So I am only able to say I am the continuity. I always show up.

The stuff I select for the site may be added to give a change of perspective or to add flavor. My favorite topics are those that inspire and entertain. I leave the drama to those who are good at it and enjoy it. I do appreciate drama in small doses but reliving it through another when I am trying to manage my own baggage is toxic overload. It certainly doesn't inspire me to be ceative! Gotta laugh to keep the heart going strong.

Now I can see I have made myself clear as mud. So be it. Come if you will. Go if you must. Stay if you like. Say hey, if you can... Do what is right for you....and please...make time to enjoy life. It is such a gift to be here! I am playing in the light...and today...it feels wonderful.

The Webby Award Winners have been announced. Among the jewels is a playroom for children of all ages, Welcome to C-ville.

Other sites of Inspiration:
This I Believe
What Is Enlightenment
and Jonathan Yuen - bliss!

No comments: