Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Energy Workers Checking In - Light on the Path

Things we do and experience have resonance. It can die away quickly or last a long time; it can have a clear center frequency or a wide bandwidth; be loud, soft or ambiguous. The present is filled with past experience ringing in various ways and now is colored by this symphony of resonance. - Paul Lansky

And in that resonance - we are connected. I asked a few friends to drop me a line when they have information they would like to share - Tom has taken me up on that request.

Notes on Energywork by Tom -

I have been feeling the grace of God by holding the feeling of Gratitude in everything I do, see, feel, be, hear, work with and play with. Its not always easy but I am grateful for even those times I am unaware of my gratefulness, usually when I am caught up in a worldly illusion. In my work as a massage therapist and energyworker, I am continually grateful for the tools and insight I have been blessed with.

I have been given the tools of Reiki and Quantum Touch, two energy work modalities I have practised and have faith in. I have been shown other modalities and work with some of them also, but for now, I am combining these two wonderful modalities with my inner-being and just calling it EnergyWork. There are many people out there combining modalities and calling it something or another, which is fine, as long as they are working with unconditional love. I think its great and the more we bring love and healing to the world the better off we shall be. Just last week I was working with a client and we had an energywork session, she gave me some great feedback:

"Tom – I just had to let you know that today was amazing. I totally get how everything fits together – the energy work, the physical and mental awareness training, the heartmath work, even my history and how it’s prepared me for this time – and how it all fits in the purpose of my life and what I’m supposed to do with this energy.

"I was guided to read a book today that’s been on my bookshelf for 8 years but I had never read. I think it’s just been there waiting for me to be ready for it and in the middle of reading it I just had this flash of insight and everything made sense. I’m sure there’s more to come and more I still don’t understand but this was a huge breakthrough for me. I know this is an outflow of yesterday’s session and I wanted to share that with you.

"I also made an appointment with G and now I understand what the intent of that session needs to be too. Thank you so much! "

Namaste, Let's stay in touch
Tom Wolford-NCTMB, Energy Worker
http://www.hands-at-work.com/ - "the art of well being"

No comments: