Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Free Yourself from Fear - Stop the Program

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One is roots; the other, wings. - Hodding Carter

Of course Dr. Joe Vitale would be in on this. Check out the Trailer and the website for Try it on Everything. The movie is about EFT - a highly effective tapping technique that helps to clear negative programming from our minds. It is amazing how quickly you can get results.

My guides helped me achieve similar results without tapping. Instead, I used tones and unique sounds to undo whatever was/is gumming up the works. It is the same principle ... I work to identify the source - usually a rogue thought ... and derail or unplug the program.

In my process, I Thank the Universe for bringing it to my attention and let it go. I then release the energy holding onto that thought that I inadvertently stored. That action improves the energy at the core level and elevates all subsequent thought...

In regard to EFT - It can trigger wonderful recoveries from extreme emotional and physical discomfort. Another amazing ability we can tap into...(literally) -- and it is totally drug free.

No comments: