Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Saturday, October 20, 2007

And the Photos of my 3 Guests



These photos show the types of images I get of energies and spirits. It appears as a light disc in the photo. On the day I got the gift from my neighbor, there were three discs in the room where I worked. They cannot be seen with the naked eye. They can be felt.

1/The first disc is above the angel at the left of the mantel.





2/The second disc is by the Pooh pillow on the couch.

3/Check the midpoint of the pole for the circle/disc- That is my neighbor. He doused the light with the yellow globe. In the photo, it is dark. It's fine now.
Other globe colors are white - blue - green - orange and red.






I get wonderful communications from spirit and energy. Those who pass on are very much present in spirit. I believe, as we learn how to better detect them, we will evolve to become aware of their presences at all times. We will no longer question, "Are You There??" We will say - "What can you tell me that would be most helpful for me to hear at this time?"
It's a process; and we are in the middle point of knowing more about how what we can't see can still have an impact on our manifest environment. That is why it is important to share experiences instead of creating a taboo around them. We can't explore what we refuse to discover.

*I also noticed I reeeally need to dust. How embarrassing!

No comments: