Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Message from the Light


The difference between an answer and a resolution.


Resolutions provide solution in the form of concrete results: what.

Answers inevitably lead to more questions: why.



I am working with a new energy. This one chooses to blink the yellow light on the floor lamp....that's it in the photo... The new trick started when a ghost made a visit on behalf of a relative but there were no words when the ghost appeared... (This is that photo again because the light trick is the same. It blinks for my Mom too.... So as of now the witness count = one.)
There is now language and the energy is - there is no other way to describe this - cleaner, faster, lighter.

It started as I was considering new avenues of work and ruling out things I have already done that omit a metaphysics connection...except for those I really enjoyed. Takes a bit longer to create a re-entry point for that but I am once again focused.


The light started with a message about the Urantia Papers.... I have no clue what that is about - so I google for details. Common theme: UFO cults. Great... why can't I get mainstream stuff?? Translation: safe.


My metaphysics topics of preference include spiritual awakening, bioelectric energy manifestations, blinking nightlights, ghosts and channeling. UFO's are the can of worms I prefer not to open. So - once again - the joke is on me. I wanted a re-entry point to an activity that I enjoy. I love working with my nightlight energies...channeling messages of love and light.


It is a given that a blinking light gets my attention. So here we go again. What does it say?


For starters, it says the more we focus our energy and attention on love and higher vibration level thoughts...the easier it is to connect in thought - (telepathically) with energy and life forms from other parts of the galaxy who mirror us. This includes those who have the potential to arrive here unannounced at any given moment. Lovely. That's a hook.


The initial channeled message came through fluid and unbroken, as if we were face to face in the same room. Why do some hear and some not...?? There is no rocket science involved. It is all about focus and what energy we are putting out. Like attracts like. I am open.


I won't give up my other interests but I will pay attention and share if it seems relevant.

So the light is on. I'm game...we'll see what it has to say.

No comments: