Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Right Time

The time is When ... When to talk - When to listen - and When to just be still.

The euphoria of hearing inner messages of divine love and wisdom is at times intoxicating. Daily chores and routines no longer have the ability to seduce me into thinking they hold power over me; they do serve to keep life balanced. The drama is optional. I am very aware now when I am buying into it, knowing some of it is necessary for growth...whether I "like" it or not. There is always a part of me that has room for improvement.

My goal has been/is to share the divine awareness and relate how to go about connecting with source to allow others a glimpse of what I experience, because it is so wonderfully life affirming and it is not limited to one individual. It is a connection we can all attain. But tearing myself away from the experience is the biggest challenge.

When the lights came on, my life shifted and I awakened into an entirely new state of awareness. Energized with enthusiasm, I discovered everything comes from within and wanted to shout it from the rooftop - save the planet - stop the fighting because: None of our discord is about anything real!

Then the awareness came that those things are not for me to fix. Each has his own path. I am to share my gift and it goes from there. How? And how could that be all there was to it?

I was frustrated and disappointed. Here I had this exquisite, divine gift and could not use it to save the world. But the message continued. The message is to share the knowledge and the ability and let those who so desire choose to save themselves. No matter how it appears. Each soul is here of his own accord. When it is time, when he is ready, when he so desires, he will wake up.

No one can awaken a sleeping dreamer until he is ready to hear he carries his own compass, plots his own chart. At any given time, he can click his heels together and come home.

I lost all desire to try to prove what I see; I have my proof. I see beauty. It is what it is for me; and I can assure you - words do not exist to accurately detail all that we are capable of seeing.

The energy I embrace is beautiful beyond words. It envelops me in love's glow and speaks of life as whole and complete; with all good and bad interconnected in an incredible multidimensional web of bio-electrical circuitry. Hearing and communing with it creates a divine state of euphoria, a knowing that all is well, that we are One.

I see flashing nightlights. They continue to flash as the energy around me seems to be building with each passing day. What can I say about it? It is reality for me. How do I share that? I just keep being me, singing the light into the dreamer's window.

No comments: