Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Gift of Light














When I was a child I thought, if I were to write, I would grow up to write fiction. How totally refreshing to discover, better than fiction, I have been given a new reality to share.
Fiction pales in comparison.

The drawback when writing about reality - it shifts, and there is no prior knowing of the course.
One must adapt to working without a net. Fiction allows for preparation, planning, creating, acceptance, and a definitive outcome.

The only thing I can do with this reality is to embrace the moment and hang on as each event unfolds while racking my brain trying to offer words that do justice to the description...knowing there are none that come close.

The guides played a card a day prior to this display to give me a heads up - the message: "No one can make it happen…it has to be allowed. And when you believe, the light comes on. It is as easy as that. You can’t fool God. : ) Trust Living Proof it can happen to anyone."

I went about my business not realizing I had been given a clue. When I awoke yesterday to let the dogs out, I turned on the yard light to see what they might be up to. Satisfied they were playing, I turned off the light and was walking away when I noticed a reflection - light - in the window. That caught my attention because there is no light without the one I had just shut off.

I looked out the window and there it was... like a little orange sun ... the light bulb was still glowing. Wow? I turned the light on again and looked ... off again... The glow remained. It stayed for about four hours... Yet another light to smile about.

The above photos are ON - Glow - OFF... It's what the energy looks like ... when it plays with a light... other than a nightlight.

Today - the yard light is normal. Instead, I was awakened with a tap on the shoulder; and a translation of the meaning of the event - "All is Well ... Each is Lit from Within."

No comments: