Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, December 7, 2007

Playing with Reason...and Nightlights





Three photos taken in quick succession...
Photos are a rather poor presentation or representation of the magical mystery of the flickering light show I get each day, but they illustrate the example of a light that should be on without any sort of break ...in the action... It isn't; it blinks. 24/7.

This is what I "see" with the nightlights I wrote about ... and my lights are a constant source of entertainment. Sometimes, other lights will play along but the nightlights are a given. The flickering and blinking has been non-stop since it started in December of 1997. As you might imagine, it made it very hard to go to "work." All the fun was going on at home....


Although the activity started with an automatic nightlight, it migrated to other nightlights considered to be 24/7, non-flashing. I can take the lights with me and duplicate it when I stay elsewhere but I usually allow it to be a personal experience in my own home. And after all these years, I still wake up and check to see if the lights will blink for me. (They do.)


Why? Why not? How? Who knows? What is the source? It is energy. Beyond that, someone else will determine the science of it. It is a wonderful reinforcement for me in my intuitive and channeling work. And that is what it is: Reinforcement.


Some mysteries have solutions we can quantify and yet we still have no ability to comprehend the source. My carrot is the fact that the world is full of those mysteries...and they exist outside the world of 9 to 5...

I love to dabble in the world of 9 to 5. My reality however, is that 9 to 5 is a world that has very little to do with "reality." It is a wonderful place that we can escape to but very fleeting...temporary. The real world is beyond measure and impossible for us to truly know by using only logic and reason.

Each and every one here in this moment of manifestation is given unfathomable potential; it is up to us what we are willing to realize and then choose to actualize. I see lights and know, where there are lights...there is more to know...

No comments: