Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Before Abraham Hicks There was Seth

Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve. - Max Planck

The first thing I decided when I learned how to channel was that I would not "act" the part or give myself over to another character for the purpose of imparting a message. This is my life and I want to be present for it and for any message or information that comes through my person.

In the beginning, with supervision, I did experience the presence of other personalities and characters as I learned how to shift my energy to carry a higher vibration. They were very entertaining and working with that energy for large chunks of time could be physically draining. I forged on and found a level that is easier to work with, less dramatic and creates a wonderful energizing effect during and after the event because it is more in sync with who we really are.
We don't have to detour through a third party.

Long before current favorites Abraham-Hicks and Ramtha hit the tour circuit there was Seth - a character channeled by Jane Roberts. The words on the following clip are a bit stiff and have been written out to be more readily understood. The content is life empowering.

The goal of any channel is to bring through the highest level of information we can access at the time. And it would appear we are evolving in that ability. Here is a sample of Seth/Jane and where we have come from on the path.




My goal (The nightlight experience empowered me to further develop my intuitive gifts after years of trepidation and denial.) was to work to improve my own connection to divine spirit and those higher guides with whom I connect to a level that allowed it to appear effortless.

And to that end, I believe we all have the ability to channel. We just don't acknowledge it as such nor have the awareness that channeling is what we do when we receive our epiphanies and have those wonderfully creative and euphoric artistic states. We connect and bring through insight from a higher plane.

The bottom line is that each and every one is here to learn, to live, to love, to explore. However one thinks it or defines it, we are evolving to our highest potential, one soul at a time.

Channels challenge each and every one to remember all that we see is so much less than all that we are. Do not follow - find your self and go forward from there. Lift yourself up and go higher. All is well.

No comments: