Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, May 23, 2008

Know More



If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be. - Yogi Berra



Those who succeed at the highest levels do it on their own terms. As what they are doing has never been done, there are none here who can show them how. They must birth it from within; and no one said the birthing process would be a cakewalk.



It was wonderful to see the lottery winner this week who said the numbers he chose were based upon a guiding inner voice. Those guiding voices are with each and every one of us. It is a matter of learning how to make the connection and then to filter those that are supportive and those that drop in from time to time just to see who is paying attention.

My little messages are very supportive and so subtle they blend with the scenery. Sunday morning I planned to avoid the computer but a voice said, "Check your email. You have a gift."

Of course that got my attention. Sure enough, I had an invitation for a free brunch that morning at one of the nicest hotels in the city as a thank you for volunteering at the Literary Festival. I won't get into details here but I am really glad I went.

Part of my reason for following this path and sharing some of the information of how it has worked for me is to illustrate that the ability for spirit communication comes with the package.

Some of my recent progress includes setting up ongoing segments on Talking to Nightlights/Talk Shoe with some very talented intuitives. Denise Zak and T. L. Nash have agreed to join the talk on a monthly basis. I will also offer a monthly Open Forum as well. Irma Slage says she can join us from time to time. She likes to play it by ear so I won't be able to give you much lead time on that.

However, it is nice to have different perspectives and wonderful insight on the many ways we can develop our ability to develop conscious connections with the energy of all-that-is in whatever way it happens to manifest. Hope you have a chance to check out a show. That's it for now!

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. - Muhammad Ali

No comments: