Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Living in Light

Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

I see miracles every day.

My nightlight experience is hard to explain because there is no frame of reference for it. I can only tell you so much - the rest of it is what I experience and that is beyond words. However, I opted to share a demo video that can give you a quick peek at what I experience in my environment and in working with the energy that I feel in the presence of the nightlights and other lights that I come into contact with.

We are energy. Spirit is energy. All is energy. There is a way we can connect that allows us to “see” a link. That happens to be through electricity. So, for me, it has been (since 1997) through nightlights. It looks totally innocuous and yet the action is more than what it seems. It is a way for Spirit to represent itself in manifest form.

We have a long way to go in understanding our connectivity but we are at a point in our evolution where we are seeing these kinds of anomalies as opportunities rather than flukes or frightening encounters. We are ready to start doing the math. And I am focused on continuing to learn how we connect with All That Is - in the light.

There are now three vids on You Tube. It is much easier to show the nightlight action than to tell it. I included the shortest one here. :)

They have light and dark background because the energy is different. The dark background demonstrates how the energy shifts in my presence because it causes the camera to shift focus even though I am doing nothing to it and the battery is fully charged. That is just a normal part of the process. I believe it is a time of day that there is a higher charge between the two of us and that creates a bit of interference that actually represents a higher connection.

Bottom line: You can still see the light.

No comments: