Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Quantum Universe, Surfing Parallel Planes



You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’- George Bernard Shaw


The Dream of Life – at any given time – we have the ability to connect the dots.
Ten years ago, when I first learned how this connection came into play, I called it Manifest Dreaming. I came to realize the variables make it difficult to teach, but it can be identified. The trick is to find the dots. These are our touch stones, our billboards to remind us and guide us on the path. They are the highlights on our life map. They may not tell us exactly where we are going (although they can) but they do affirm we are connected on the path.
Some connections are so fleeting and subtle they might easily be missed. Journaling helps me follow along and catch a few threads I would miss if I were not actively charting the daily events - even the mundane - and consciously weaving it into the fabric of my journey.
An example:
7/06 - Dream someone I care deeply about is driving but they ignore the red light and a road block to continue up a hill. The ground breaks into an earthquake and the vehicle flips over the rail into the water. I see the car fill and tell the person we must wait until we have an air pocket and then we open the door and follow the rush of bubbles to the top. I am holding him but the person is limp and unresponsive. I realize I cannot hold him and get us out. I have to let go to save us and hope for the best. Then the scene shifts just enough for me to know this is a dream. I shift. The water stops rushing in and I say this is not a dream I want to have. The scene dissolves.
7/08 – and through the week, I see links to information about Fire the Grid, think it interesting and flag it. I see it on two or three blogs and know the event – whatever it is – is approaching.
7/14 - Buy the book Extraordinary Knowing after flagging it on another blog. (Thank you.) Skim it.
7/16 - The day prior to the event I receive an email from an unlikely source telling me I might be interested in …Fire the Grid…(Thank you.) Okay, now I read up about Fire the Grid to see why. The site owner's very real experience of a near death encounter is my dream scenario.
7/17 – I choose to participate in the event for the final ten minutes. (Amazing energy rush, Power surge, Beautiful vision, and other indicators I am connected.) I sign in to say I participated and share the vision. (I have a visual of a gold ring encircling the Earth with hundreds of thousands of individual hands placed upon it = A sacred joining - marriage to the Earth.)
7/19 – Return to skim the Book Extraordinary Knowing and open to the part I had not read on the dreams of the client reflecting the life of the counselor.

This is the tip of the iceberg … these are all reflections…The events are a frame of reference and an example of how we navigate the dream of life. When we are paying attention, we can shift the energy of our reality on multiple planes, skip ahead, make peace with the past (any past), or simply figure out what comes next. ; )
All Things Come to the Dreamer Who is Awake!

No comments: