Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, July 4, 2008

Obnoxious Paranormal Co-hosts - Ghost Cameos

The latest installment of the Talking to Nightlights talkcast on Talkshoe features a cameo. My connection with the Energy opened me to the awareness that we have companions we cannot see. The Energy didn't and doesn't intrude upon my daily activities. However, I have learned that others in Spirit can and do make their presence known when they are seeking attention.

The actions and activities usually make perfect sense - in that they could happen to anyone and they might have a perfectly logical explanation. That said, for the person who knows it's more than just a happy accident, the anomaly usually corresponds to an event, action, or activity.

On the talkcast recording is an example of what I have experienced and experience when one in spirit form is seeking attention. The last time this happened, I was intentionally trying to document a tapping sound that accompanied me in my car on the way to work each morning in Sedona, Arizona.

The tapping also happened in the bedroom of my Casita; and caught my interest because it would complete a sequence: One. One-Two, One-Two-Three, One-Two-Three-Four. In the middle of the night, it was hard to ignore. The car tapping sounds lacked the drama of the perfect sequence. Nevertheless, I was fascinated.

One morning, I carried a mini recorder to see if I could capture it on tape but heard absolutely nothing as I drove. Disappointed, I shut the tape off and went to work.

The big surprise came when I later reviewed the tape... Flabbergasted, I heard myself say that it appears nothing is happening or going to happen....while, in the background, there are several very loud taps.

I was shocked. None of it could be heard when I was driving. And, given the limitation of the recording device, the sounds had to come from a place very close to the microphone I was speaking into. In other words, right beside my head....and my ears.

On the show 7/3/08 segment, I talk about automatic writing and the book, Talking to Nightlights, and read an excerpt on how the Energy first got my attention. Throughout the entire program, you will hear what can only be described as a tribute to Morse Code. This is a demonstration that there are many ways to get our attention. Most of the time we prefer to assign a rational explanation.

So far, this is the one and only time my cell phone has ever demonstrated an ability to provide a Morse Code accompaniment. I am sure there is a logical explanation; and I have done this little exercise enough to know I have mine.

No comments: