Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Science of Evolving Thought -

Thought is creating divisions out of itself and then saying that they are there naturally. - David Bohm

Life gets tough for a reason. The tough are given a clue to lighten up. Everything shifts for those who can and do. When one becomes hard – life reflects that position. It is a most extraordinary mirror.

Some days the response is subtle and other days the reflection comes at you like a brick. When you finally make the connection, the shift in perspective about what we consider to be “reality” is nothing less than mind blowing.

I really can’t say enough to convince anyone nor can I insist you believe it. I can say when you are ready and you have done the work you will know it. At that point, proving becomes far less important. It simply is.

And thought struggles against the results, trying to avoid those unpleasant results while keeping on with that way of thinking. That is what I call 'sustained incoherence. - David Bohm

2 comments:

Marion said...

I have felt, for quite awhile now, a peace...a letting go...of the need to convince others of what I see and know to be true. It just is, as you say, it is who I am.

On the other hand, I have felt oddly out of sorts with it. It is as if I have dropped the light. I truly care;I must remember to let go of the responsibility I feel towards carrying the light. I don't think I have to do that anymore.

Sound confusing? I am, lol!

wendy said...

Thank you Marion -- It sounds very familiar. :) Explanations of any sort - no matter the intent - still obfuscate the truth. The Dao suggests the truth cannot be spoken. Clarity from The Dao - http://www.stanford.edu/~pregadio/taoism/texts_zhuangzi.html ---
And there is Peace in that unspoken knowing state. We carry it with us. Know it or Not.