Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, August 1, 2008

Talking to Nightlights - King Tut

One of the most difficult decisions in publishing the book Talking to Nightlights was whether to include channeled information that I had absolutely no idea how to corroborate. To that end, there were some who suggested it be omitted.

I decided to stand by my material; and to illustrate the controversial nature of channeling, I included it anyway. I hoped it could serve as an example of how information that may cause discomfort and appear to be beyond our ability to substantiate at the time, could still be helpful as we continue to explore our world and improve our ability to decipher our history. (Not to mention the fact that we might be able to access accurate information through channeling.)

I owe my thanks to the ongoing efforts of all those researching the case of King Tut that there actually has been some validation for including this material. I also thank the friend who recently directed me to the information after he read the book. *My channeled material is now 10 years old.

Channeling requires one to be a clear conduit. In order to get the best material, we are challenged to "not know", to suspend disbelief and to withhold judgement. We must trust that the proof will be in the pudding.

The down side, as with any form of communication, there is always the possibility of misinterpretation or improper translation. I did not like the information I relayed on Atlantis but have nothing to go on with that - other than there may have been more than one location for that civilization.

Regardless, I have learned that my job is not to prove or disprove. I am to get the information out and keep moving on. That focus removes some (not all) of the egoic frustration that goes with wanting to be correct and allows me to work on maintaining and improving my intuitive connections.

Mystery and the ability to find my validation through other sources, that is what challenges me to continue and allow the flow of information. There is always something new to discover. Even better, we have a Universe and countless dimensions to explore. The good news: reincarnation offers opportunities and insurance that we will continue our evolution and in some form come at all of the information heretofore from different angles.

The Energy gave and continues to provide information that, by its very nature, forced me to get out of my comfort zone. Our world is much larger than we can think. So we will simply have to imagine a few things first and then fill in the blanks.

No comments: