Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Talking to Nightlights - The Audio Book


The more we know... the less we know.


The Conscious Living talkcasts are now scheduled to allow me more time to focus on Talking to Nightlights.

Since I actually do audio work for a living, I decided to get in gear and do the audio read for Talking to Nightlights. I can then answer questions about the content and why I chose to include stuff that might be a bit over the edge...

No matter how plausible or how far out...there are reasons to offer all levels of channeled information to demonstrate how there is a progression in the content and it is always a work in progress. The filter must be on 24/7 and information received is still up for a BS test.

If I do another version of the book, it will be a shorter effort. I had to get it out of my head to see what I was working with. I have had good results with iUniverse but would like to go a new direction and redo the approach through Blurb.com. Just mulling that at the moment.

So much has changed and evolved in my ability to hear the channeled information and the nightlight activity is actually something I can offer photos with... soooo that gives me a new way to present the material that I didn't have when I first entered into the process.

Ghost photos and medium abilities were not part of my daily life. They are now. Life just keeps getting more interesting.

This week, look for an audio intro and the first foray into the - unedited - read of the opening chapter of Talking to Nightlights.

Check out the orbs in the photo left. Prior to bedroom updating - I tried to photograph Ruby - the black cat in the middle of the bed - and couldn't get her attention away from that dresser. I even moved and snapped my fingers to redirect her...to no avail.

Gracie has a pillow nearby and will not sleep in that space when there is too much energy/activity. On her head? A possible reason she upgraded to the bed for this pose.

2 comments:

Sandy Jorgensen said...

Adorable! I miss the "kids". Never a dull moment in your life! lights and all.

wendy said...

And you would know... The "kids" think its a party every time you arrive.