Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How are we connected? Let us count the ways....

The Ghost of Christmas past and an early Christmas present....

The Chronicle story that included the bit about a friend's lights acting up in my presence or in response to a pending visit touched a chord.

1/Subject: Your Article About ...

Funny after opening your article, and during me reading it, my third eye .. you know the one between my eye balls, started pulling umm then the door bell rang no body there, hum - then the light bulb went out behind me, hum.

now if my hair falls out because I just finished dyeing it and I am on my way to the shower, I am going to send you the bill for a new wig...

Tuesday Miles - Co-Exec producer and host of www.portaltalkradio.com

2/"HAHA. That's so amazing, but not half as amazing as me JUST NOW getting online, thinking of sending you an email and you're there!" - SJ -

3/"...and when you are on my mind as a drive home at night the street lights go out." - CR

In the midst of thought while pumping gas --- weighing certain life circumstances and trying to determine the next action, I noticed a sign that had never before caught my eye. It said, Nothing by Chance. In that moment, all the little clues, hints, and signals merged into a big pot of conclusion.

We can sleepwalk through life and allow the daily wonders to pass us by or we can learn to connect the dots and see what has always been right in front of our eyes. Answers are not given in a traditional manner for the simple reason that they can remain cloaked to allow us to go about our daily drama of being caught up in the maya until we are ready to accept and engage in whatever scenario they illuminate...or not.

If and when you are ready for answers and new mysteries to explore, ask. You will receive.

Tuesday Miles included some great info about her own paranormal life encounters in her follow up email. An interview to exchange and explore more of that after the first of the year would be fun. Apparently, the energy and the nightlights are now connecting their dots.

2 comments:

Admin said...

Hey,

I like your site, its very helpful. I was wondering if we can exchange links. Please send me your information if you want to at jason@paranormalknowledge.com or you can just comment on my website. Happy Holidays.

Paranormalknowledge.com
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com

Sincerely,
Jason
President, Paranormalknowledge.com

wendy said...

Hey Jason - Thank you! I left a post on your site. Congrats on the 800 milestone. Best wishes for 2009!