Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Circle of Life - Say Hello to Nightlight Jewelry


I made a circle with a smile for a mouth on yellow paper, because it was sunshiny and bright. - Harvey Ball

Amazing the twists and turns we take on the path. We explore, learn and grow and then reconnect to share what we have discovered on our life adventures.

For awhile (and to connect for a class reunion) I joined Classmates and was surprised to hear from Robert Snell, a friend I had known in High School where we met through various 4-H/Conservation functions.

A letter exchange campaign endured the remainder of the High School years and ended with College. Life called.

The unexpected twist to that story is new information that subsequent letters had been intercepted by a controlling Step-Father and the two had actually had a confrontation without my knowing. What a surprise!

In reconnecting, he reminded me that I had shared with him in our letters my thoughts and experiences in working with my guided/channeled writing even then.

While we are each on our own unique and separate path, it turns out Robert (Andy) has a natural gift with gemstones and creates wonderful jewelry as a hobby. He is very sensitive to what stones work together and how they benefit the wearer.

Jewelry for me is not a matter of adornment. The pieces I wear have meaning or serve a special function to remind me of what I am working on or working toward. It is nice to connect with someone who understands and honors the special role of rocks, minerals and gems, and helps to place them with those who can benefit from their unique/healing energy.

He is now working to help me create and market Nightlight Jewelry. I don't anticipate this to be a grandiose project, rather it is another way of sharing a message from my guides of love and light, and the beauty of the circle of life. This is the first product: Candle Lites. :)

The photo and brief info are listed and will remain posted on the side bar.

Candle Lite Earrings: Introductory Offer: $24.99
Available in Carnelian, Garnet, Blue Lace Agate, Hematite and Amber
Other stones available by Custom Order. Prices will vary.
Contact: PreciousPieces@sbcglobal.net

2 comments:

Marion said...

What a great idea, Wendy! Especially when the jewelry is made by someone who has a real affinity for gems and stones, knowing they have identity.

I will keep checking...like you, I rarely wear jewelry, only pieces with special meaning. Mostly pendants. But something here may leap out at me!

Glad you reconnected with your friend!

wendy said...

Thank You! The wonderful surprise was when I saw the first pair.

We talked about what the earrings might look like but I couldn't quite grasp the outcome. I only knew I wanted something simple and unique.

When Andy showed me his creation, I couldn't not do this project.