Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Art of Flying

The first 45 my Father gave me...is in a box my brother gave away when I went to college.

Lyrics to Windy :
(R. Friedman)

Who's peaking out from under a stairway,
Called by a name that's lighter than air
Who's bending down to give me a rainbow
Everyone knows that it's Windy

Who's tripping down the streets of the city,
Smiling at everybody she sees
Who's reaching out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Windy

And Windy has stormy eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy has wings to fly
Up above the clouds, above the clouds

And Windy has stormy eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy has wings to fly
Up above the clouds, above the clouds

Who's tripping down the streets of the city
Smiling at everybody she sees
Who's reaching out to capture a moment
Everyone knows its Windy

Who's reaching out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Windy

Who's reaching out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Windy
[ Windy Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

And when the world shifted and the guides started teaching me, they gave me feathers to represent stars and said the name I had been given stood for "She who speaks the truth on the wind.... Wind Talker" - Spirit communicator. I hesitated because I didn't want to visit or be visited by those who had departed. They laughed and told me -- "It's just energy." So I chose to see them as colored lights.

I then set my fear aside and called other guides to assist me when necessary and started to learn. I began to hear more and then to share what I heard. There are many conversations we can overhear as they flit through our dimension. Some are worth sharing. Others are just thoughts in passing...literally...

I got to take day trips and night trips.... with guides. Some more memorable than others. It is similar to shamanic journeying because there can be a shapeshifting process as well. One assumes the body of an animal or other being and it feels very, very real until the scene dissolves.

Real trips require no pharmacological inducement. The mind is powerful enough, the emotions do have to be kept in check or you can get caught up in events and misdirected. It takes time, practice and patience to learn how to navigate the spirit plane. One must also come to terms with fear and a higher power.

My reality includes a wonderful relationship with spirit energy that allows me to see it through flashing nightlights. There is no explanation. It is my experience and a way for me to see that what I connect with is real for me.



When we want to, we can fly among the stars to catch a glimpse of who we really are. Wear shades to prevent blindness. ;)

*Also posted on the American Chronicle and the Examiner.

No comments: