Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My first customer review on Amazon - sparked a light

Illumination - One hand clapping often leads to another.

Friday was a wonderful reminder that litte surprises can be worth the wait. First, the finished copy of Guy Finley's Letting Go a little bit at a time arrived. And - on his website is my endorsement...it made the cut...at the very, very end of the list...and right before the link to read the book.

Then - because I called myself the Author of Talking to Nightlights - I checked out the book on Amazon... and what a shock to see a review... thank you for little surprises.

Talking to Nightlights, January 26, 2009 - Amazon Review - By R. McGovern (Maine USA) - Talking to Nightlights: Channeling Energy and Awakening for Spiritual Insight

- I highly recommend this book! It is excellent. Our paranormal group liked it so much some of our team members have bought a copy for themselves. A great read!

If I were an Amazon Customer I could reply -

Hello and Thank you for a wonderful review.

The events I talk about in the book changed my life path in 1997. My nightlights and my spiritual connection with the Energy has become even stronger. It is present wherever I am. And it can also be present with you (we are one and all connected in spirit consciousness).

I have posted videos on Youtube to give you an idea of how it works for me. The camera is set on auto and it phases out due to the presence of the energy. It is more obvious in the first video (08). In the current video (09), the Energy has managed to accomodate that dynamic and not interfere in the process. Best wishes to you and your connections with Light!

Love, light and laughs, wendy and the Energy - and the nightlights.

No comments: