Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Believing without seeing


What may be true may not be correct. - Talking to Nightlights

When we are ready to grow in the metaphysical sense, we reach out and make new spiritual connections. We don’t and they appear – to give us a prod. Life becomes illuminating!

The latest phase on my spiritual cycle of growth required yet another tremendous leap of faith. I could hold tight to the reality rail I held with an iron grip and had locked onto to steady myself for the duration of a tumultuous journey of awakening – all the while – inhaling more water as the lights flickered and faded around me and the ship sank – or I could jump into the unknown and ride the current out into the inky, black sea of potential and hope the sharks were elsewhere when I smacked the surface of dark water.

Into the life dream came a familiar presence, one I had met and connected to in my youth but had been pulled away from through various twists of fate. We had no time to explore a relationship to see if there could be a life connection. It seemed we were not meant to become more.

And that made this choice even harder. I had to push this one away again, fully prepared to turn my back on all such scenarios. This leap required there could be no suggestion of a relationship Plan B. Those who intuit energy can read the waves.

The only way my present could resolve past issues and keep the future from becoming a convoluted muck of energy cesspools was to trust my inner knowing. My light body energy had to be devoid of metaphysical nuance and deception. A tiny spark of either and the current atrophied life connection would become attracted to that source and reattach.

What was – was not working. What had been was no more and what could become had revealed itself to be more of the unworkable same. Even if I found something or someone else to be no better, I would be free without having compromised my integrity and my higher self.

Having done that, I was hit broadside with an avalanche of dark psychic energy. Swirling in and around me – a living, breathing, metaphysical labyrinth that I was required to work my way through – starting at the center, reclaiming and integrating my light – with no down time to assess or prepare.

That immersion required that I call upon everything I had been given, taught and learned through daily schooling with my guides and from the energies of the nightlights. My leap required faith to catch me.

I discovered once again that we have more to learn about reality than we can ever hope to imagine but the saving grace is that a strong spiritual connection assures the information required to keep us safe from harm in such trials is ever present and given when necessary.

There is no need to store it. Access requires accountability. Those who would misuse it – can’t get it. One must become light as a feather and stronger than the wind. Surprise.

One who is willing to do the homework and unconcerned about credit or proof can get the mother lode. And each and every one in the encounter is elevated to a higher plane. That is spiritual evolution, a burst of enlightened awareness. Score!

When we are ready to do the work our soul signed on for prior to this incarnation – when we have demonstrated spiritual integrity and the need is real – our guardian angels manifest in whatever divine form is required to provide assistance.

Life from that point on depends upon us dropping all that has been accepted as real to allow the mystical unreality a manifest platform. We can’t know. We must breathe and go forward – as every single sense becomes dramatically enhanced that we might feel our way as we merge with the spirit we thought inaccessible in this form.

We do that - and we know more. His saving grace - God delivers in loving embrace. We join and trip the light fantastic while the Universe explodes multi-dimensional fireworks, wonders of wonders hidden amongst the particles and waves.

With such an encounter comes responsibility much like that bestowed upon one considered to be a true lover. There are no shortcuts to that higher plane. Challenges are enormous. Homework must be done. Clues can be given; and many are – under the guise of riddles and koans.

Consequences are harsh for any who would try to bend the rules. Without exception, all is lost to those who would kiss and tell.

No comments: