Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Past, Present and Future - Soul Incarnate

It is thought and feeling which guides the universe, not deeds. - Edgar Cayce

One of my favorite books is Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brian Weiss.

Along that same line, in 2003, Robert Schwartz had a life changing session with a medium in which he discovered his soul had preplanned everything in advance... Intrigued, he took it a step further and contacted several gifted mediums and intuitives to explore the concept of soul prelife planning.

The result is a peek into the process with ten different people in his book: You Soul's Plan. - Here Robert gives us a preview -



I'd like to speak with Robert on Conscious Living and have requested a date. My guides work with me on a daily basis. It's nice to see the connections with others and how each of us works our life plan.

Clearly - we know more than we think but there wouldn't be anything to learn if we remembered all of it in advance. Forgetting is how we create the opportunity to learn and grow... and when it is time... we remember.

One of the first visions I remember having after I started working with my guides and the energies of the nightlight was of a man sitting at a red and white checker clothed table. I saw him from the side and he looked a bit tired. I had a sense he was important somehow and in that viewing it seemed that he had a lot on his mind.

A short time later, I saw a photo and recognized the man I had seen as Edgar Cayce. My spirit teachers kept telling me to study the praying mantis and gave me the phrase "sleeping prophet". I wasn't sure what it all meant and then I began to understand more about how we are all connected and have the ability to check in on each other past and present - because the spirit plane has no use for time.

I have since done some things in and out of time that would have seemed too fantastic to imagine at that point in my life. But the guides have been very good at prepping me in advance and allowing me to get used to the abilities as I worked to improve my sense of awareness of the non-physical realm.

The frustration and very humbling part of that kind of knowing is that it doesn't lend itself to "knowing" anything one can automatically spout. When it is needed, it comes; and rather than being espoused it is demonstrated. Thus requiring each to actually do his own homework. There are no short cuts for spiritual growth.

In the interim one can appear to know very little. And I mean very little.... but that is yet another way to keep a system of checks and balances to allow for steady growth and advancement where each is a necessary part to the whole. We are all part of the puzzle. None is too insignificant. When joined...we create a wonderful ONE.

I am remembering more as I need it. That is what makes life so fun. Not only do we get to play with new stuff, we get to reconnect and draw from old abilities when they are needed. There is so much here in the textures, layers and dimensions of us that can never be learned from a book. The first step is opening your mind and your heart. Then it is just a matter of time before you unfold from the cocoon and like the butterfly... take flight on the wind.

If ever you feel lost, remember: All the light you need you are born carrying within.

- When ye are prepared for a thing, the opportunity to use it presents itself. - Edgar Cayce

No comments: