Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beyond Shadow and Doubt

I imagine that yes is the only living thing. - e. e. cummings

When I work with energy, I have to remember a few things to be aware of that might be stopping the flow of connection. So I go through a checklist and make sure that all I have learned to occupy my space, mind and time with are set aside so that I may simply be in presence ...

As I became more self-aware, the list became shorter and lighter... amazingly, I remained the same... more and/or less. :)

However, I learned one thing could hold me back more than anything else on my little list. And that one thing - if I removed it - could set me free.

It wasn't easy at first, to identify, when it crept in under various guises. But now I see it for what it is, a safety net. I am ready when I remove this mindset and let it free to hold another space and form.

The only thing one need remove to go higher in mind, body and spirit is DOUBT.

Even Fear is a lesser block. Doubt blocks belief, faith and trust. The three states must be assumed. Fear shadows courage and strength; states that can be acquired.

To do anything, one must first believe. One then becomes that belief. No Doubt.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Your post hit home this morning, Wendy! I have been battling a huge amount of doubt lately...all piled on at once!