Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Using the Tarot as an Oracle

~ I have frequently gained my first real insight into the character of parents by studying their children. - Arthur Conan Doyle -

I think the saying also represents artistic creations. You learn much about the person in the products and creations they birth and carry into the world.

Years ago, I began learning how to consciously reconnect with my intuitive gifts through several methods of divination. Runes, Tarot and IChing were useful when I couldn't get quiet enough to tap into guidance from Spirit or Source.

Eventually, I was guided to two equally valuable but different resources for personal divination and insight: (animal) Medicine Cards and Angel Tarot. The deck I was guided to has an double (extra - as in mistake)card that was my signator. I was astonished to say the least.

Trust you will be guided to go in the direction that is most helpful to you at the time. I prefer working with Light and actively seek that out, however, there are times one must make peace with shadow. The cards that come to you will reflect those aspects.

In seeking out divination sources for representations infused with light among the wide variety of beautiful Tarot choices available(and the multitude of interpretations), I enjoy The Enchanted Tarot, created by Amy Zerner and Monte Farber. It's probably been ten or twelve years since I interviewed them as part of a radio show. I loved the fun and joy they interjected in the exchange.

The two convey a solid sense of ease and comfort in being a couple. They exude a wonderful dynamic and I like the way that intermingling of masculine and feminine essence enters into everything they create. If you join their email list, you can get unlimited free online readings. Or just check out the site to see what might interest you. Monte's Blog.

They have finally managed to incorporate Zane the cat into the act. Must have dawned on him that Nora gets tremendous buzz and kudos just for pecking away at the piano keys... He actually offers up a very decent read... given he's being put on the spot...




If you would prefer a fish prognosticator...try Goldie. Be warned. Goldie can be very blunt. She prefers questions that require a yes or no answer. Good Luck!

No comments: