Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The land of unknowing, enchanted views and bird tribe guardians


- When I experienced a quantum leap in my reality, I decided against relying upon outside forces for validation. Experience is the only validation. All else is subject to the limitations each has created for himself. - wendy - Talking to Nightlights

He came to me in a dreamlike vision as I navigated the in-between. Even with the passage of time and the blending of the day to day, the moment is rich in texture because of his appearance. Part man and part bird, his plumage was magnificent.

Transfixed by his extraordinary beauty, I could do nothing but stare and it was somehow agreed upon that staring was allowed. He wanted to be seen. I cannot access words that would be more precise, however, burned in my brain is the look in his human-like eyes as he lowered them to display perfectly aligned, black lashes.

His energy shifted, a demurring, in a purposeful allowing of himself to be on display. Frozen, he stood motionless; the room barely registering the rustle of his breath. He appeared in a doorway to an alternate plane. I knew better than to try to go further in any attempt at exploration and held fast to my position, drinking in every particle of the scene.

Not a word was spoken and there was no need. I knew in my heart what I felt from this other non-human, kindred being. Affection. I suspect he may have broken a rule of a sort. Rarely, are we allowed conscious memory of such encounters with the ones who watch over us from those alternate planes.

It is given from my guides, the man bird is a guardian and one of the bird tribes who keeps constant vigil over all/and me. And indeed, during a time of great confusion, overwhelm and threat to my physical person - if I were to make a wrong move, those guardians swept in - full force and yet unseen - to perform a sort of cosmic intervention - for which there is no rational explanation.

The appearance was a foreshadowing to give me solace and comfort, so as not to fear those I might continue to encounter. I was blessed in my all-too-brief moment with him to know - more than see him. I drew the view in my mind, wondering how I might capture the delicate details of the tiny feathers outlining his nose. And there his composite lives, exquisite and in perfect alignment, the downy cover, rendering him hidden in plain view. He easily could be mistaken for a painting or background in the woods.

I can think of only one who might have been able to give justice in any material envisioning of him but she is gone. However, I study the breadcrumbs that remain as my ongoing education continues in the Shamanic realms. We are more and I am learning as fast as I can. And so I breathe in today and allow when I am to know I will. Aho.

We are all and we are none.
I am and We are one.
Thank you God.

The real world is also alive in what we cannot see with our physical eyes; smaller and larger than it seems - and far more fantastical and magical than we can even begin to allow.

No comments: