Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, December 21, 2009

Real and then some - Reclaiming our ancient wisdom

All, One and None - we are far more than what we see, sense, or seem.

The path my guides sent me on as a result of the Nightlight awakening involved an immersion into what I came to realize was a shamanic path. Although the guides I work with are not visible in a physical form, they can make their presence known and their manner of instruction is very much like hearing an audio tutorial or having a guided meditation.

Whatever information I get can be actualized or discarded. I am free to choose my path. Sometimes I have misunderstood or taken something literal that should have been metaphorical and visa versa. Of course that is an endless source of entertainment for them. I usually recover... from the fall... with my sense of humor shined and polished once again.

I learn and go forward.

The benefit of following their guidance and learning to be more intuitively and energetically connected to all-that-is -- I have been witness to some mind-bending events that defy any logic or rational explanation. So I won't offer any. The result is that my reality shifted enough to know better than to discount anyone else when they offer something that seems to bend reason or logic. We are all undergoing that same awakening. I just have the benefit of guides to walk me through it.

Reality is not a linear thing. It is multidimensional -- bent, curved, whirled, swirled, bubbled and looped. Add warps and fractals to time and you get a clue that we are just beginning to discover a wonderful new level of awareness that requires more metaphysical fine-tuning to engage. So that is what some of us are doing. It is a heck of a ride. And a wonder-filled beginning.

The "Reality" of us is more fantastical and far beyond anything we have been led to believe. All it takes is a brief engagement to shift perspective and the subsequent awareness of the potential of who we are is mind-blowing. We can NOT know it - but when we actualize all that we are designed to do -- we will step into an extraordinary way of being.. and we ARE in process of doing that now. Know it or not.

Gregg Braden has a great series that offers wonderful validation and food for thought as to what all we are growing into - in terms of who we are. Check it out on YouTube or in one segment here.



For more information -
The Science of Miracles - DVD
GreggBraden.com

Linda Star Wolf - Shamanism
Peter Calhoun - Shamanism

No comments: