Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shifting Consciousness - Future presence

~ To know the future one must be able to work with reality out of context. What is real will not make sense unless you are also of the future or tied to one who is. ~

When asked to determine what is coming up or read the future for others I usually shift focus to what is happening in the moment and how that will impact what is upcoming. Future involves more wildcards than we normally access. It is abstract.

Some things that will affect our future are not yet fully formed enough to register as a factor of influence nor do we at present have the ability to comprehend them because our way of thinking must evolve to make sense of the information.

We may not have engaged with the event that is part of the drama and sets the tone or even if we have - it didn't register. - And that reminds me of a note I caught from a science show stating that there will always remain something unknown. (Quantum element.) -

However, in dreams, visions and guided meditations, those future glimpses for my personal path are given free reign to drop in. When I have no attachment to the outcome or try to sway it in any manner - I get a better/more accurate result. The result appears as a very fluid event with tremendous color and change on multiple planes (animal/plant/mineral); and suggests life forms that are not as concrete as those we encounter today.

The future I see has more of a whispy element I attribute to the spiritual/metaphysical evolution we are undergoing that is allowing us to incorporate more of our light body energy into our physical presence and that is then seen in the material plane as a stronger aura or glow around individuals and things and an ability to shapeshift. IN other words - I see us becoming lighter in a very literal sense with the ability to shift our awareness and send our presence out to other locations. (And I see it because it already is. What is missing is our conscious acceptance of that as part of our world view.)

The cause of that - is very much related to all the effort and focus on learning how to do things like astral travel, remote healing and remote viewing, psychic attunement, etc. Each has an end result of elevating a new level of awareness and that elevation touches one and all in this manifest plane. Ascension: we are going up. Food for thought.

I also have to be very careful in giving too much credence to specifics that might very well be my own future as I continue to evolve my insight. I have become opened to more awareness of consciousness and that has had a tremendous impact on what I view at the level of conscious creation and metaphysical state of in between.

I see guardians here - among us - that I once would have denied or tried to make sense of and then ruled out as fantasy. I say would have, if they had not shifted my reality enough to force a dramatic shift in perspective.

We co-exist with multidimensional others. Like us - some want to be seen; others prefer to work in the dark. And we are all learning. Makes for an amazing life journey... in trying to connect the (invisible) dots.

How to work the learning curve? Learn to read between the lines. Consciousness shifts waves creating shadows, ripples, warps and vibration. Those are the areas we can view and access and that is what intuitive awareness lays bare: altered states.

Happy viewing!

No comments: