Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Validating the Unknown and living the mystery

~ Thank God I am continually fascinated, entertained and astounded - by what - I don't know!
After all, if I knew something, I might be dangerous.
~ wendy

What can I say about what I do that makes it concrete for another who may or may not have the ability to experience the extraordinary realities I have access to? Words do not encompass what we cannot yet define.

Like a game of charades, I am forced to diagram or define by close example - and it is what it is. I only know when I enter into the scenario of an anomalous event - things shift, change and adjust to allow me to do my work and determine whether I get a metaphysical response I can account for in the shamanic ways I have learned to define. It can be a very lonely path.

That said - I have wonderful angel guardians and spirit companions to help when I get stuck. And they are the constant reminder that reality is more than what it seems and life is full of potential - a wonder in and of itself - expressed in millions - billions - and numbers larger than we can compute - of manifestations.

Whether we KNOW it or not, there is a giant saftey net of spirit/angels in waiting - ready to counter whatever grandiose act of self-annihilation we carelessly dare to perpetuate upon all who are not willing participants in our game.

For years, I just did my stuff and walked on. I didn't ask for anyone else to step out on the limb to validate me - but there seems to be an opening into allowing for more variance in our definitions of reality and less fear of acknowledgement that we are undergoing an evolution of consciousness.

All that is occurring on that inner plane is reflected in a manifest expression – in, of and through multidimensional levels of being. How awesome is that?

My path is my own - but it mirrors a shift in consciousness that allows one to enter into the metaphysical arena without the need for pharmacological assist. We are learning more about how we can engage the mind to work in ways we never dreamed but now are actively tapping, dreaming and walking into being.

For me to offer a bit of definition to what it is that I do, I have begun to ask for referrals from those who have been present during some of the reality-bending events I have been invited to be part of. I hope to help give a frame of reference and provide an objective overview so that future clients and/or those who are curious about their own spiritual/metaphysical journeys might have an objective overview of what to expect when engaging a mystical/spiritual assist.

Thank you to James Presnell for his candor and willingness to offer a concrete overview in reference to work Andy Snell and I have done together on various paranormal assignments in the summer of 2009.

James offers this: "As a scientist, data is paramount. Often, we don't have time to relish in the more personal aspects of researching the unseen, making it more difficult to put 'all the pieces together'. Many times, working with a medium or other 'psi' practitioner can add an additional layer of complication to an already challenging field. Sometimes though, we come across those who are able to complement our work from a subjective view.

Wendy and Andy add their unique and insightful perspective to our research, bringing to our work a depth that appropriately supplements our empirical findings. They relieve us of the need to play every part, and allow us to concentrate on the mechanics of 'paranormal' events while they handle the more mystical aspects of these situations. They understand not only the subjective aspects of our work, but also have a firm grasp of the physical concepts at work. This allows them to add additional insight to our results and ideas.

Not only are they quite helpful in the field, but great people as well. We enjoy spending 'off-hours' at dinner or in simple discussion. Wendy has a great way with people, and is always quite inviting. She has a deep understanding not only of the human condition, but also those things beyond what we consider 'real'.

Andy is her balancing influence, adding his solidarity to her gentle ways. He is her watcher and bodyguard, ensuring that she is unencumbered and able to follow her calling.

All terms aside, it is a joy to work with Wendy and Andy."

James "Cap'n Casper" Presnell
KC Paranormal Studies
http://kcparanormal.net

James delights in exploring the science that might define some of our current metaphysical mysteries. The carrot is all the miracles that are still waiting to be uncovered.

For more information on like topics and alternative views:
David Franklin Farkus - House Cleansing
Laura Alden Kamm - Energy Healing
Cynthia Sue Larson - Reality Shifting
Joe and Nancy McMoneagle - Remote Viewing, Astrology

The links for this post are live at Examiner.com

For Interviews with the aforementioned:
Talkshoe - Conscious Living - show number 11638
The interview with James Presnell is on Dec. 30, 2009

No comments: