Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Monday, January 18, 2010

Chakras and Energy - In the flow

~ It is only when you have both divine grace and human endeavor that you can experience bliss, just as you can enjoy the breeze of a fan only when you have both a fan and the electrical energy to operate it. ~ Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Understanding the Chakras, we learn to understand the energy that comes with the package.



To purchase the full DVD: THE ILLUMINATED CHAKRAS

For more information: try these self tests to determine the current status of your Chakras. Other reads include I-Ching and Enneagram.

In working with my guides, I have had to accept there will be some things I can never understand or gain answers to. The wisdom I have access to through them is a constant source of wonder. In addition to spontaneous "knowing," I get information in dreams and visions that I would have no way to acquire in any physical manner. Yet, I have it.

When I was hit with a recent energy overload: explained as increasing and elevating my ability to broadcast light, (Once again, the pace on this has picked up. It was in this same mode in 1998 that I went to regular massage therapy sessions to keep from totally blocking up the energy meridians and becoming extremely physically sore.) I was instructed to use the color Blue green and take the supplement Valerian. I had no idea what Valerian was and thought maybe I had misunderstood and it might have referred instead to the color Viridian. But, the information was accurate. Valerian is extremely helpful with the type of energy imbalance the influx of light is creating. And, as the light was pumped up, a couple of other issues healed - instantly.

Have I an explanation? No. Do I trust? Implicitly. My guides have protected me in numerous situations in ways that completely defy our definition of reality. I am thankful for their love and instruction. It has not come without effort and investment on my part.

Without my faith and unquestioning devotion, I would have missed some connections with those I love most in this life. The path has bumps, detours, and occasional derailings but the successes and victories are cherished even more.

Finding the quote for this post, I can only laugh at the similarity to what I was given by the guides when starting upon this little co-venture. "One must be fully human to be fully divine."

We are where we are supposed to be no matter what the external surroundings might imply. And, as such as we can be appreciative of all that we are, all that we have been and all that we are becoming, we are blessed. (We get less and we get more - and all is in divine order.)

Blessings to you as well. :)

1 comment:

Mark said...

This is an amazing journey. There is so much to receive when we are open and aware. Thanks for sharing this part of your journey with us. Peace and love be with you.