Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Guardian Angel's Handbook


~ The minute one opens the door to winning an argument through judgment, ridicule and/or defamation of character - integrity, respect and dignity fly out the window.

~ When I am surrounded in a cesspool of dark thoughts, self manufactured or otherwise, I remember I am the light out of my dungeon. A loving thought is the first spark toward illumination.


That is how it starts - at one point I am immersed in thought, putting ideas together and coining phrases. Then it shifts and the conversation starts. I write...and listen; and we play. The guides wanted their own attribution - we settled on the Guardian Angel's Handbook.

+ You take the high road – and I'll take the intermission. We'll pick up when you leave off. - Guardian Angel's Handbook

+ If you had gotten it right the first time around we would not be having this conversation. You died. Get over it. Now you are going back as a frog until you learn to love all the insects you wasted while the animal kingdom starved. - Guardian Angel's Handbook

+ Yes, you can be king – just be aware kings have mighty friends and mightier enemies. It's called balance. - Guardian Angel's Handbook

+ The little guy wins little battles the big guy never sees... The bigger guy fights beside him. And the angels of Heaven and Hell fight through each and every one. - Guardian Angel's Handbook

+ If I am the sun, why can't I be light? Because, as the sun, you are also the moon and the stars and the plants and the trees, flowers and animals, humans and rocks. When you came to life, you wanted to see the whole enchilada. You split yourself into particles and pieces. You are the *son with a little g.

+ Why can't I see you? Because you are blind to your past and your true nature so that you might learn more. When you remember, you will be, and as such, have no need to see; and at that point I do not exist. All is won/one.

+ How do I know you are what you say? How do you know I am not?

+ Do angels answer questions? Yes and No. Mostly, they answer prayers. What if I have questions? Then ask, but you are here to determine your own answers. Those that are given must be earned in some fashion. It is an energy exchange: balance.

+ Can I fly? Of course you can. What about my body? What about it? Won't I die? You will if you question. Everything stops when you question. And if I don't question? You will fly. What do I do to start? You lift your thoughts higher.

Eventually, one becomes weightless, not the same as thoughtless; rather full of lighter thoughts and light. Aloft and afloat and for all practical purposes a light being... Look mom “I am” - no body! And that will be the part you have left behind but it isn't you and so nothing is left.

You are born of light and the body is left to those you loved who stayed behind to continue learning.

+ Okay – I see the light and the body are going different directions. So can I fly? We covered that already. You are flying now... And what does that mean? In your mind, and your thoughts – you fly. We fly with you and you dream and believe and pray and create and play. We are one in your mind and you think yourself separate. But that is as it should be. Now fly higher. When you soar, we are free! - Guardian Angel's Handbook

Be Free! Free to Be...

*reference to son is gender neutral.

No comments: