Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Only Love is Real

Only love is real.

Since that day in 1997 when I first noticed a tiny, little unreality in my world, my entire perspective on what is and isn't "real" has shifted. And, even in the last year, it has taken a tremendous leap into a new realm after I "saw" a 72 hour drama play out that included a cast of players that incorporated each and every person or animal who crossed my path -- and "mind blowing" doesn't begin to describe it. A second 72 hour go round the next week was icing on the cake.

The guidance for getting through that test was that the only response I needed to make or to engage in was one of love. All else would retreat or fade. And so it did. But what I saw let me know - we are not alone and the spiritual warriors who are here working on our behalf are too numerous to count. We simply don't see them.

One blog post can't share it -- neither can a thousand. So I just continue about my life and my days with the knowing - We are more than what we seem - and so is EVERYTHING else.

Included among some of the first instructions my guides gave were that I could see my pets as human - not a devaluing of their form as we also have an animal form as well. Max, my beautiful German Shepherd teacher, showed me his face and I was appalled at how thin and gaunt the features were. I knew then that his form showed a being who was starved for affection. That impression gave me a new appreciation for him and made me try to relate to him with more compassion. We became better companions.

I have yet to see Gracie but I hear her best when I am not quite awake. Almost ready to get out of bed one morning, I heard a young girl shout a very enthusiastic "Hi Wendy!". The sound was so close and real it startled me. And there was Gracie waiting for me to let her out.

You can tell me your reality is fixed and what I see makes no sense. I will agree that your reality is fixed. My reality exists without any sense we can define. And I am learning every day how to become better at dealing with it and navigating it.

What an amazing world this is. Only Love is real.

1 comment:

T said...

thanks wendy, this felt good to take into my being today.