Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Information on consultations



Question always.

Established truths have been proven wrong.

And possibly,

you may require
different answers.

- Random Sparks of Light, wendy

Hello and thank you for stopping in to check out my blog. As I continue to upgrade and update my information, I am also joining new sites where my information is being seen for the first time.

If this is your first visit, the information gives a few details about me and what to expect if you book a reading. If you are a regular guest, it might add to what I have already shared. Let me know if I can add any more information to fill in the blanks.

I am a conscious Channel and an Intuitive. I work with non-physical energy and spirit guides to offer direction or to help you connect with your own inner guidance and higher consciousness.

My intuitive connection to spirit and the divine exploded into being in 1997 with a conscious awakening to the non-physical world through a paranormal encounter that continues now as part of my everyday landscape. I engage and interact with energy. I also work with ghosts and others on different planes.

Some of that information, I share in my book Talking to Nightlights.

What I experience now is far beyond that initial starting point; but for anyone who is curious and just becoming involved with channeling or automatic writing, the book is a good support and reassurance that these abilities can be developed and improved as we become more trusting and allowing of our own spiritual gifts. The link on the sidebar will connect you if you would like to buy a book. (Thank you!)

My intuitive guidance and support draws on higher energies and spirit guides who focus on Love and the One in all. They offer encouragement through daily contact - reminding each the value of his contribution to life and the importance of focusing on the highest good in all that one chooses to pursue. We all face challenges and learn to work through them as part of our journey.

Much focus is given to the Law of Attraction. For a new twist, try focusing on the Law of Reciprocity. What you give or put out, in turn, you receive. More than a material thing, it's about the energy and intention of the act. All is energy.

The relationships we choose and those we are drawn to illustrate opportunities to awaken to how we create the challenges in our lives. Who we are is demonstrated in our actions and reactions. All is a work in progress.

I share the joy of this spirit connection in my Art. I see a beautiful world of color in the light. The pictures are my way of expressing that. And I am now teaching collage classes to help open that creative intuitive connection. - Students do the project and I offer a reading of how that reveals what is going on for that person in the process. It's fun and an easy way to demonstrate how we reveal so much in the choices we make to express ourselves.

If my information resonates for you - please book your session. If not, choose another who can offer an assist in helping you find a new view that will help you find clarity on your path. Sometimes, the only thing required is to hear aloud what we are trying to process without bias. And it goes from there.

*I also write about these topics and more as a Paranormal Examiner at Examiner.com


Consultations --


A- Be specific. Remember - What you focus on is what you create in your life. If there is a related issue, I will address that.
- Do not ask about health. I am not a medical intuitive.
- Past Lives are not addressed here. However, if that information is available, I will share it.
- Keep the focus on you and what would be most helpful for you to hear at this time.

B- My Focus is on: What I sense can be expected during this time. Areas to pay attention.
Rate: $75.00 per session.

C- Ongoing Sessions - How to tune in to your guides or to develop your intuitive ability.
Rate: $75.00 per session.

  • Go to http://www.paypal.com.
  • At “send payment,” type in my email address wendy@thenightlights.com. *You don’t need a PayPal account for this, just a debit or credit card.
  • Make the payment.
  • Offer some background information. Please keep this to a half a page in length.
  • I’ll respond as quickly as I can during “normal” business hours (Central Time Zone), once PayPal notifies me of your transaction.

    If you prefer a phone consultation let me know your phone number and we can arrange a time to work with that.


    Phone rate - Select a composite overview or ask two questions. The rate for a 20 minute reading is $75. USD. (Allow 25 to 30 minutes total time.)

    NOTE _ Yes - I will ask you a question or two if I am guided to direct the process. You don't need to give me details. I ask to help you open your mind to the issues triggered by my question. The questions I ask are directed by my guides.
For information on my Intuitive Art - Soulful Collage classes, join me on Wendyscoffeehouseart.blogspot.com

No comments: