Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heaven can wait


When the tree gives up the ghost to embrace death in the material plane, a sprout blooms in heaven. Until that moment - all bets are off.

In a recent Daily Mail story, a 3 year old boy, pronounced clinically dead, told about seeing a deceased grandmother in Heaven who instructed him to go back to his parents.

That story is yet another affirmation of another plane of existence of conscious awareness and an indication that we really don't know what happens during that time when the body is here and the mind or consciousness goes elsewhere (or not), nor is it a thing that can be easily proved - or disproved.

What did the little boy see? ["Paul said: 'There was a lot of light and I was floating. I came to a gate and I saw Grandma Emmi on the other side.

'She said to me, "What are you doing here Paul? You must go back to mummy and daddy. I will wait for you here."

'I knew I was in heaven. But grandma said I had to come home. She said that I should go back very quickly. Heaven looked nice. But I am glad I am back with mummy and daddy now.']

Comments from the Director of the Medical Clinic where Paul was treated underscore the extraordinary circumstances of the event.

[Professor Schweigerer: 'My doctors were close to saying "we can do no more" after two hours of thorax compression. This was because the chances of survival had gone and the little lad must have been brain dead.

But then suddenly his heart started to beat again ... it was a fantastic miracle. I've been doing this job for 30 years and have never seen anything like this. It goes to show the human body is a very resilient organism and you should never give up.']

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267061/Clinically-dead-boy-saw-grandmother-Heaven.html#ixzz0myE97JK9

So much we have yet to learn! The body was not in charge of that recovery. For whatever reason, (and there were spirit guardians all around them coordinating that divine intervention) doctors chose to continue resuscitation efforts regardless of the apparent hopelessness of the situation.

I would like to think the world is becoming more aware of the physical state as just one level of being and gaining more acceptance of an afterlife...or an other life, but the comments accompanying the story show that a debate rages on. And that is what it is.

I have no proof of my own metaphysical/paranormal experiences but the fact that I and countless intuitive others like me continue to communicate and connect with those we consider to be deceased, or non-corporeal, allows me/us to continue to build a knowledge base.

Through that, we learn we can discover so much more when we shift our focus from life and death to the area of consciousness. That arena is larger in scope because it includes animals. What might be -and is- included beyond that - we have no idea.

From there it is easier to see, whatever death is or isn't, life is not what it seems.

No comments: