Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

If I knew... I still wouldn't know... or would I?

Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve. - Max Planck


Mind bending and rivers of time ... going where we may already be.

If you could time travel, would you? How do you know you aren't? Could one be sent back from a future date with a mission but programmed from the start to forget any knowledge of the life that ordered him to make such a journey?

Yes, I believe one can know all of that information at some level of consciousness and still remain totally in the dark while the mission goes on without a hitch.

What we don't know about our infinite potential, we may not have the capacity to mentally fathom in this lifetime. We may require decades, or centuries to evolve into the aptitude needed to do the math.

The most extraordinary thing about intuition and 6th sense, there is no math to do. It is a different type of knowing entirely. Information, when one learns how to access it, is ready when needed.

What do we know at this moment in regard to time travel?


Why am I curious about all this today? When Andy woke up this morning, he told me he had the most amazing awareness. He felt the air on his face and realized it was from the ceiling fan.

As he began to awaken more fully, he realized the fan was directly above him. Now awake, he watched as the fan repositioned itself in the center of the room. Reality warped.

What happened? Depends on your point of view. Maybe there are things here we discount and stifle because the mere thought of sharing such an outlandish awareness makes others uncomfortable.

Given my own amazing encounters, such as the one when I was guided to make a journey and then given specific instructions on how to get there as I traveled the path. When I deviated, I passed by a pond. At that moment, the geese on the pond swam in unison to create the shape of a question mark.

That is not the reality I have been accustomed to seeing. Nor - prior to that moment - could I have ever believed to exist for me. And yet, there it was. If I had done every single thing as I had been told - I would still question that experience as a potential hallucination. Now, I have no doubt of what happened, and how I was guided to undergo and see things I have no explanation for. That anomaly (and the presence of two other companions) was my proof.

That reality exists. I don't take what I see for granted in the same sense now. I suspect there is a lot more going on here that we just write off to stress, and other such overwrought states. I also suspect what we do not understand or have no frame of reference for, we simply do not see. And when we don't, we miss the real show.

Reality is not what it appears. It is fluid and so much more mysterious than we can imagine. Compared to these experiences, time travel is a piece of cake.

No comments: