Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Introduction to The Nightlights -

~ There is more here than meets the eye. And when you develop your ability to know - you will see all that is hidden in plain view. It waits unseen - for one to do the inner work needed to elevate his vibration and his vantage point.

My nightlights are a thing I have no explanation for. That said, they are very much a part of my daily life experience and the connection involves thought transference or channeling. I am given information that I am expected to check out or validate through other means. Sometimes that happens in minutes. Other things I am still waiting to see what transpires.

Somehow, for reasons I still cannot explain, I am fortunate to have a demonstration that makes visible a connection with a higher power. Where that power comes from is nothing I am prepared to quantify. I am not sure that it can be quantified at this time. Here is what looks like a blinking light - and yet - it is so much more.



The information for the book came through in 1997 - life has been a whole new experience since then. Some of what I have encountered still has me totally baffled. It is not supposed to happen - but that does not prevent it from happening.

I have learned we really need to expand our view of what is and isn't possible. There are no impossibilities. There are simply experiences we have yet to encounter.

~ An open mind always has room for more answers. A closed mind has no room for questions. - Talking to Nightlights.

No comments: