Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Light Encounters

~ All that we can see is a tiny fraction when compared to all that we can become. The Nightlights

Lots of goings on - reading, unloading boxes, cleaning, painting, watching bees. The books on my desk are Kinship with All Life, The Divine Name, Healing Sounds, We are all Related and Modoc. The magazines....okay, that's it for the moment. That list is too long!

Yesterday, the sun came out for the first time in maybe a week! We sat outside to eat dinner as the sun set. I was sitting under the light when Andy suggested I look up behind me. There it was, flashing, flickering and blinking, just like my nightlights.

We thought the patio light had burned out but had forgotten to turn off the switch. On now, it continued to flash for several minutes - relaying a message - then, after a series of successive blinks, it stayed off.

The message - You and I are plugged into source. It is up to us if/when we choose to allow it to flow through us. When we awaken to that inner light, no matter what the physical appearance, the divine is ever-present, awaiting full illumination.

I have asked if it is possible to see some of those who speak to me through the light and they have assured me, of those who might be seen, they prefer no appearance to one I might be afraid of. In other words, we who are geared to judging books by the cover rather than the heart of the content may need a period of acclimatizing to the message before we see the source.

The information they offer speaks for itself. The bulk of the content continues to be life-affirming and positive and a constant reminder that we are being watched over by those who have our highest good in mind and -- in my own personal encounters -- can, no doubt, shift our odds if we prove to be worthy of such an investment.

No comments: