Shows are daily at 9 pm central time

Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett is produced by Empower Radio and featured on empoweradio, iheart, itunes, stitcher and various independent youtube channels. Programs cover a wide range of Mind-Body-Spirit/Alternative Awareness/PSI topics, including: Consciousness, UFO, Metaphysics, Paranormal and Energy Medicine.

Ongoing personal experiences with extraordinary and unexplained seen/unseen phenomena underscore my belief in a world abundant with wonders we haven't yet begun to fathom.

Experiencers, via their unique encounters, give us glimpses and clues to what potentials creation has yet to reveal when we are willing to listen to the call of the muse and curious enough to table our fear and explore the unknown inner and outer limits of being.

And the answers are there, teasing us in quirks, quarks and fantastic anomalies.

My proof
- and that is the whole point of this reality thing being very personal and unique to the individual experiencer - the light beside me goes off for a moment and then comes on again as I am composing this introduction, underscoring the "quirk" factor and the representation of the ever-present, unseen support in this adventure.

Thank you for your interest and for listening. I hope you enjoy the shows! - wendy ... and the nightlights ;)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Even the best plans fail when we are headed the wrong direction

~ A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown. ~ Denis Waitley

My life now consists of doing stuff I never knew I could dream of doing. ;)
  
Now that I understand better, the art of dreaming, I am happy to include shifting my thoughts to focus on - rather than outcomes - potentials. I sense a direction is calling to me and then the plan presents itself. 

Before, I thought planning would provide all that and more. Nope, it just made me feel I had missed the boat when my plans didn't work. Too often, I tried to bulldoze my want into the picture. And that result ... well, it was less than I had hoped for.

Eventually, I realized the plan got me to a certain point where the universe could upgrade my reality. If I had a good idea of my talent and allowed myself to be pulled in the direction it led - even if unfamiliar - and held solid to that reality, I could move and that created momentum. I could learn. When I lacked a sense of direction or inner purpose, I was stuck in limbo or worse, having no power to move.


~ You will see the image in the cup
- not as I see it
- rather, as you need to see it.
~ Aho! and Aloha!

-- And in that, you claim your freedom to be you!  

I had to let go of the old to embrace the here and now. My direction was simply "up". 

When I shifted to trust the unknown, the light stayed on; I could "feel" my connections and I began to "see" a larger reality....with lots of heretofore invisible directors/directions! I sensed the connections and the guidance that each had to offer. Those unseen helpers had been present but I was too caught up in my reality illusion to allow them to help me. 

When my illusion turned upside down and dumped me on the floor - more times than I can count because I am stubborn. ;) I finally asked what I was supposed to learn. Where was the lesson? Rather than some neat and tidy answer, I gained a new perspective and an amazing connection. I had to start over in a new way. I heard and saw differently because all of my old safety nets were gone.

Angels stepped in and I could feel them touch me with loving warmth and light. Without a doubt, I learned we are not alone. Ever. When we are humble enough to sit in our vulnerability without fear. When we open our mind to trust and acknowledge there are others who might have our best interest at heart, the world shifts. We create/acknowledge/validate that element and it responds in like kind.

Those infinite other teachers and guides come in many forms, offering symbols and signs for us to identify and apply. It is our own free will that determines what happens. It is my experience that when we connect, engage and bring light to life... or life to light, we glow.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: